Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Now I can relax...kind of

So I got back from London 2 nights ago, and although I am not heading off to Dublin with a lot of my friends for this weekend, does not mean I will not be keeping busy.

Monday & today I have been doing lots of work, preparing for the AMAZING upcoming three weeks. Katie McKitterick is coming to stay with me tomorrow (Wednesday) until Sunday, and then my sister is coming next Wednesday for two weeks!!!! YAY

I'm super excited for Katie to get here, I am going to go buy us concert tickets so we can see T PAIN who is performing at this club Melkweg tomorrow night. Then I have a bunch of ideas of fun stuff to do while she's here, including going on a daytrip Saturday to see Paleis het Loo, which is the Royal Palace!!!! This was actually a field trip for my dutch class (that all CIEE students were welcome to, and that was not mandatory), but I was pretty sure I would enjoy it, and Katie would, too, so I signed us up!

Besides that, museums and markets are in the cards for when both Katie and Christina are here. Other sights like Dam Square, the Red Light District (of course), Coco's (this really fun bar w/ a good happy hour), the Pancake Bakery, maybe the Zoo or a Comedy Show, Anne Frank house, Madame Tusaud's wax museum, Heinekin Factory, FOAM (photography museum), the Rijks, Van Gogh, Rembrandt House, Allard Pierson Museum, Dutch resistance museum, and of couse, Tranny Bingo. I will definitely let you know which of these are accomplished over the next three weeks!!!

Oh, and I'm excited because:
1. Michele is dating this hottie on the Denmark soccer team and going there for her Spring Break, so I'm trying to make plans to meet her there for one weekend
2. Jacqueline's getting an internship in Germany this summer so I am gonna extend my trip to see her in Germany!!!!!
3. Papabear's eye is better so he can fly so M&D can prob come see me soon! YAY

miss you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment